Arrest is Turin
Italian police said they have detained four people suspected of causing incidents at San Carlo Square in Turin during the broadcast of last year`s Champions League final in the northern city. Two of the suspects, including one who admitted his guilt, are charged with murder, robbery and causing serious injuries to many people, Turin`s prosecutor Armando Spataro said at a press conference today. On June 3 last year the crowd gathered in the square to watch the Champions League final between Juventus and Real Madrid. The Italian club lost the match by archive of combo tips by 1:4. More than 1, 500 people were injured in the millet, many of whom hurt broken glass on the ground. One woman got a heart attack and died within a few days in a hospital. Prosecutors say the melee is caused by suspects who used a hot spray to rob fans. They used the same technique during concerts, authorities said. Police came to the suspects while investigating another case of theft. Six other suspected members of the band who were not present at San Carlo Square were also captured. Police broadcast a video in which suspects, all of North Africa, some of them with Italian citizenship, showed stolen jewelery, watches and large amounts of money. Police have detained six people in pre-trial detention, one under house arrest, and three others have to appear before the judiciary, Spataro said.
Blog for combo predictions